Breakfast at Pencubitt
Your breakfast (pdf) will be cooked to order. We source as much as we can from local suppliers. Our eggs are free-range from Cindy Rice at Higher Tredis Farm in Torpoint and our delicious Cornish sausages and back bacon are from Paul Bray & Son, a small family butchers in Tideford. Breakfast is served 8-9am on weekdays and 8-9.30am on the weekend and bank holidays. If you have any dietary requirements, and more importantly any food allergies, then please let us know prior to your arrival.
- Chilled Juices
- Choice of fresh pot of tea or a cafetiere of coffee
- Cereals, Yoghurt, Fresh Fruit and Seeds
- Toasts and West Country Preserves
- Traditional Porridge
- The Full Cornish cooked breakfast
- Grilled Smoked Kipper
- Creamy scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
- Smoked haddock with poached eggs
- Triple Egg Omelette with your choice of fillings
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free Options are always available on request
Evening Meals for our Guests at Pencubitt
We offer an excellent home-cooked Dinner Menu (pdf) that is available on a pre-ordered basis only during your stay. If you haven’t already reserved an arrival day dinner at the time of making your booking, and you require dinner on your arrival day please contact us directly to check availability.
Once your arrival day reservation has been confirmed you need to email us all your choices at least 48hrs before your expected arrival to email@example.com
There may be times when we are not open for dinner so please contact us to check availability.
The Bar for our Guests at Pencubitt
Within the guest lounge is our Guest Bar offering a good selection of local beers, spirits and soft drinks at a reasonable price. We also have a great wine list supplied locally by Castang Wines in Looe.